Bike Hire / Frequently asked questions
Q: How do I book a bike?
- Click on the big button "Book Online" in the bottom right corner. Select what day and what time you want to pick-up and return. Scroll down to "Available options" and next to Add Person click Choose.
Click Choose and select what bike and size you want to hire.
Click Add to order
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us:
- 021 50 88 77
Q: How do I add bike delivery and pick-up?
When you've selected the day and time for your hire, under Available options,(same page where you selected bike and size)
Scroll down and select: Bike delivery and Pick-up.
Don't forget to enter your hotels, motels or backpackers address in the field called "Quick questions, any notes"
Q: How do I delete a bike from my booking?
- Click on the X next to the bike name under Options.
Q: I can't select more bikes?! Why?
- That's because there are no more bikes available. Give us a call 021 50 88 77 or email email@example.com
Q: How do I add more bikes and add-ons to my booking?
- Click on "Add Person" You will see under selected option what you have chosen.
Q: The bike delivery and pick-up service fee is that one person/one bike?
- No, you only need to add one bike delivery and pick-up to your booking. Don't forget to enter your address, accommodation and room number under "Quick questions, any extra notes"
Q: Why do I need to enter my room number?
- It's if your accommodation doesn't have a reception and if we can't find you.
Q: I need to cancel my booking
- We have a 12-hour cancellation policy. Please email or call us to cancel your reservation before this time frame. If you cancel less than 12-hours prior, you won't get a refund.
Please keep an eye on the forecast if you don't like to go biking in bad weather.
Q: I didn't get an email to confirm my booking. What do I do?
- Send us an email or call Troy 021 508 877
Q: Why do I have to give you my credit card number?
- It's just for security. Please bring a valid ID as well.
Q: I don't know what bike size my kid needs?
- On our website when you click on a kids bike under "The Bikes" you can read more about sizing vs age.
Q: Do I need to bring anything?
- No, not really. The sun is quite strong and intense in New Zealand, so sunscreen and water is probably a good idea. The bike hire includes a helmet (and lock if needed)
Q: What size am I?
Feet/Inches Centimeters Inches Centimeters Inches Size
4`10”-5`1” 148-158 cm 24-29” 61-73 cm < 14″ XS
5`1″-5`5″ 158-168 cm 25-30” 63-76 cm 15” / 16″ S
5`5″-5`9″ 168-178 cm 26-31” 66-78 cm 16” / 17″ M
5`9″-6`0″ 178-185 cm 27`-32` 68-81 cm 17″ / 18″ L
6`0″-6`3″ 185-193 cm 28`-33` 71-83 cm 18″ / 19″ XL
6`1″-6`6″ 193-198 cm 29`-34` 73-86 cm 19″ + XXL
Q: Is it possible to get picked-up? I'm so tired after my ride but I didn't pay for a bike delivery and pick-up service.
- Yes, if we're available we'll come and pick you up for a cost of $ 50
Q: Is there an online booking fee?